Stogumber Station opens on Saturday 30 MarchHere is the timetable for the period up to Thursday 18 April.
The trains stop at all stations between Bishops Lydeard and Watchet.
There is a handy 53 or 67 minutes between trains to enjoy our hospitality.
|Bishops Lydeard||10 15||11 53||12 15||13 53||14 15||15 53|
|Stogumber||10 39||11 32||12 39||13 32||14 39||15 32|
|Watchet||11 00||11 10||13 00||13 10||15 00||15 10|
The steam engine will be SDJR 53808 and the diesel will be class 33 Crompton D6566.
We can offer you
- three new volunteers Shirley, Phil and Janet, as well as your old favourites plus 'Friends' Chairman Terry, 'Friends' membership secretary Jean and Nigel,
- all the usual refreshments with cream teas,
- the model railway with new rolling stock,
- the improvements to the cattle dock with work progressing during the timetable,
- spring flowers and shrubs in the garden.