Here is the timetable for the period up to Thursday 18 April.
The trains stop at all stations between Bishops Lydeard and Watchet.
There is a handy 53 or 67 minutes between trains to enjoy our hospitality.
|Bishops Lydeard||10 15||11 53||12 15||13 53||14 15||15 53|
|Stogumber||10 39||11 32||12 39||13 32||14 39||15 32|
|Watchet||11 00||11 10||13 00||13 10||15 00||15 10|
The steam engine will be SDJR 53808 and the diesel will be class 33 Crompton D6566.
We can offer you
- three new volunteers Shirley, Phil and Janet, as well as your old favourites plus ‘Friends’ Chairman Terry, ‘Friends’ membership secretary Jean and Nigel,
- all the usual refreshments with cream teas,
- the model railway with new rolling stock,
- the improvements to the cattle dock with work progressing during the timetable,
- spring flowers and shrubs in the garden.
Cream Teas will be available from Saturday
with homemade scones.